Monday, July 9, 2012

Cloud9 Blog Hop: July 2012


Welcome to the very first Cloud9 blog hop! Great to see you! We're all here today to share the fun and love of Wplus9 stamps, and we can't wait to see what you've all come up with using this month's inspiration photo.

First, I would like to announce the three super-talented ladies that have kindly agreed to help out on our Inspiration Team each month. They're no strangers to Wplus9, and their creations have left me in awe many a time after browsing the Wplus9 Flickr Gallery. Starting next month, their projects will be featured in our Hop posts to help give you some inspiration to play along. They are:








WOO HOO and YAY, right?! I am so happy they're on board with us. Our first blog hop is a photo inspiration challenge, using this photo:


There is an inlinkz submission window located at the bottom of this post so you can submit your project. You have until 10am EST on July 12th to play along. Please view the Rules of Play in the right sidebar for contest details.

One lucky random winner will receive a crafty prize donated by Dawn Woleslagle, owner of Wplus9 Design Studio LLC. Our Inspiration Team will also be voting for their top picks from the hop, and the player with the most votes wins a spot as our guest designer for the August 2012 Blog Hop!

Happy Hoppin'!

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your creations, girls! Such a lovely Team :) Thanks for the fun idea and the Blog Hop! I can't wait what everyone comes up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the new blog and new DT!! I only wish I had some Wplus9 stamps!! I need to correct that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun blog hop and beautiful photo! Congrats to the new team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the fabulous new DT! Looking forward to seeing more WPlus9 inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will play as soon as I get some stamps. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete